Thursday 26 April 2012

Watermelon Nails

I know its only the end of April, but I am itching for summer to be here!! So what better way to prepare than to do my first tutorial!! This may take a little longer than others I will be posting in the future, the layers take a little bit to dry completely, but its worth it!! 


Step One: 
Rimmel 60 Seconds - 619 PULSATING
I know watermelon is more a red color but for me using the pink just makes it  more unique!!


Step Two: 
Just do a french tip, doesn't have to be perfect most of the white gets covered by the green anyways. It also doesn't have to be white it can be beige, light pink, etc. 


Step Three: 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - GREEN WITH ENVY 110
Go over the white leaving a little line going across. You may find it easier to use a nail art brush, but just remember it doesn't have to be perfect! :)


Step Four:
L.A. Colors Art Deco - YELLOW NA917
Make small vertical lines on the green part. It doesn't have to be yellow it can be another shade of green, just make sure it's a lighter color than the green you use. 


Step Five: 
Using a black just make little dots on the pink part of the nail and try to stretch them out. 




I didnt take a picture with a top coat but once you have it on it looks soooo... CUTE!! 
If there are any steps you have any questions on just email me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment