Friday 27 April 2012

Bumble Bee Nails

Spring Time!!

Its the end of April & I woke up thinking it was going to be a sunny day, well it's not... its snowing off and on!! I know its just flurries, but I want warm weather!!! 
This manicure is so cute!! I got to use my Sally Hansen nail art pen, it was so much easier and the dots I made look so good! 

Step One: 
Top Cosmetics - Sea Blue 482
I used a metallic light blue but a regular sky blue would look great too!!


Step Two:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On 21
Make some clouds using the end of the brush and then on index finger make an "x" for the bee.


Step Three:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow 360
I made the bee shape in two parts, one round for the head & the other like a long oval for the body. You'll start to see it coming out!! :)


Step Four:
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black 02
Outline the bee, make face & antennas. Along the other nails make the little outline of the bee's trail, get creative with this part, you can make loops and swirls its soooo easy with the nail art pen!




Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On 21
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mellow Yellow 360
Top Cosmetics - Sea Blue 482
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black 02



No comments:

Post a Comment