Saturday 28 April 2012

Basket Case....

I was reading online last night that perfect airbrush nails are now a thing of the past, but unique & imperfect nails are a new way to express ourselves. So this motivated me to think of the weirdest manicure & try it out! I saw something similar to this on someone not too long ago, I found it so hilarious, so I decided to make my own twist to it!! It does take patience & a steady hand, but well worth it! The mouths don't have to be perfect, that's the whole point of them... make them as weird & funny looking as possible!!


Here is a close up of one nail, if you can see in the pic above all the mouths are different and above them I put little nostrils. Just get creative, make each nail unique!! 



Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Diamond Strength - Sweetie Pie 230
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On 21


No comments:

Post a Comment