Monday 30 April 2012

Eye of the Tiger!!

Grrrrr......

Whats better than animal print manis??... one that forms a picture of course!!
This one takes a little more time because of the detail, but well worth it!! I used a nail art brush but you can use nail art pens for much faster easier results. I also tried to make the eyes look fierce, but it looks like a cuddly tiger... lol!! 
Get creative with this one, try other animals & of course send me pics!! :) 


Close up of the eyes and nose, I forgot to include the red I used for the nose in the colors used, but you can use any red, even a metallic red would look amazing!! :)


Colors Used: 
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Green 911
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed 150
Sally Hansen - Ivy League 260
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen - Black 02


2 comments:

  1. dude u gotta show me how to do this one .. i love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Ill make a tutorial for it... :)

    ReplyDelete