Friday 27 April 2012

New Additions to the Obsession!!

Yesterday I was lying in bed feeling kinda crappy & my amazing boyfriend came home from the grocery store, he gave a gift bag full of goodies to make me feel better!! Including a new book, 5 new nail polishes & 2 nail art pens, 1 nail art polish, nail polish remover, cotton balls & a kit-kat bar. sooo.. exciting!! 
I had seen since last year that Sally Hansen came out with Nail Art Pens, well I thought they weren't going to be that great, he got me 2 a blue & black. I tried them out last night and I love love love them!! You just have to be careful not to press down too hard and its a-ma-zing!! 
Anyone that knows my boyfriend, knows that he likes flashy bright colors, he is asking that they change his work uniform from navy blue to lime green... that's how much he loves green!! Well, he got me a bottle of Orly Instant Artist in Neon Yellow & I must say I love it too!! The color is so amazing, I am going to have so much fun this summer with colors like that!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment